Garden Planner Free Trial and Pricing
A subscription to the online Garden Planner for PC or Mac gives you the following benefits:
- Garden Plans: Get access to your garden plans all year round so that you can make changes, print them and produce up-to-date planting lists.
- Email Reminders: Receive email reminders of when to sow and plant out the vegetables in your plans.
- Save Time and Money: Having a well-planned garden and planting at the best time helps increase your success rate when gardening.
- Easy Crop Rotation: Use the color-coded system to rotate your crops each year, avoiding the build up of pests or depletion of nutrients in the soil.
- Next Year's Planning: The Garden Planning tool will simply copy your garden layout without the vegetables, making it simple to start on next year's plans.
- Upgrades: New features are immediately available to you as they are released, making the Garden Planner even more useful.
- Priority Support: Technical support by email from our own trained support staff, should you require it.
How Much Does It Cost?
Try the Garden Planner for free with our 7 day Free Trial
Start a Free Trial >
One Year Subscription: $29 (£19 / €27 / AU$39)
Two Year Subscription: $45 (£29 / €39 / AU$59)
You can give a one or two year subscription as a present, available as either a gift certificate sent in a card by mail, or as an email for fast delivery. If you wish to purchase a gift certificate, or to use your gift certificate to subscribe, then please visit our Gift Certificates page.
Substantial discounts are available to garden designers and companies who purchase more than 10 subscriptions. Click Here for details